Monday, September 29, 2008

Beaches...



We took a family trip to Navarre Beach this past August and we had a blast. Since then, the kids and I are begging George to move!! He could easily get a job as a RN or Nurse Administrator! I guess though, the first hurricane and we would be grieved! I'd love to live there during the winter months. It's just an amazing place. Maybe one day down the road we'll live there...maybe???



I just came back from FL this past Sunday. Some friends from my church and I got this wild idea to take off. IT was the best trip! We laughed about everything that could be funny and everything that wasn't funny! Jaya and I have been friends for a long time and I really enjoyed spending time with her that's outside of church. Jaya's so full of life and laughter. Watching her and Sarah cut up reminded me of my times with my cousin, Amy! Sarah is such a crazy lady. She's a down to earth gal with a twist of lime!! She's got a come-back for every statement! Leta...she's the female version of George!!! She kept us all laughing. She made the trip so much fun!!! I had much fun. I'm so glad God has given me such great friends. It's awesome to be on the "same page" with others. I have been needing a trip like this to put the spring back into my step.






No comments: