Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A beautiful living portrait...

God has connected us with some really wonderful people. One particular couple we've connected with was the strangest but most familiar encounter I've ever had. It's amazing to meet a stranger and have that person seem familiar once your spirit connects. I know this sounds really odd and unusual, but God does ordain friendships and will place you in certain paths for a purpose. These people tend to impact your life immediately!

My friend and I met together for coffee yesterday. We had such a wonderful conversation about our lives by sharing our thoughts and hopes. We then prayed for each other, each other's families, our churches and our nation.

After our prayer, I saw in my spirit (imagination) a beautiful framed portrait. The portrait was framed in such lavish pure gold. The portrait focused on a great, powerful king. The king was clothed in a royal robe that had a long train. He had a glorious crown on his head and held a scepter in his right hand. A servant was posed to the side of the king while kneeling to this majestic king. At that moment, the portrait became "alive" so to say. The king placed his robe over the humble servant and knelt down face to face with the servant.

This living portait was so beautiful. I'm sure there's some very symbolic meanings to this portrait, some of which I can interpret. I would rather you "see" this portrait yourself and let it become alive in your life.

No comments: